Re: Sysinstall is still inadequate after all of these years

From: Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen_at_math.missouri.edu>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 18:57:18 -0500
On the whole, I rather like the installation process for FreeBSD.
Generally what I really like about FreeBSD is the ease of system
administration, and whenever I use Linux distributions I get rather
frustrated.

If, as the OP suggests, installation of packages from the FreeBSD CD's
requires switching around 40 times, then that is bad.  But it should be
something easily fixable, without greatly modifying the rest of the process.

Stephen