cvsup server reachable via IPv6...

From: Ken Smith <kensmith_at_cse.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 17:14:10 -0400
If any of you have been wishing there was an IPv6-capable cvsup server
you could use (with csup as the client obviously since cvsup doesn't do
IPv6...) give cvsup18.freebsd.org a try.  With the help of a few other
folks I got nudged into giving inetd/netcat a try as a means to feed
IPv6 connections to the cvsupd server process.

If you try it and have problems let me know.  cvsup18 is my "little
server" (handles between 200 and 300 connects a day) but if this seems
to work OK I can give it a try on my "big server" (handles between 3000
and 4000 connects a day...).

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith_at_cse.buffalo.edu