Re: may I commit this small umodem patch ?

From: Xiaofan Chen <xiaofanc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 08:50:32 +0800
On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 5:39 AM, Luigi Rizzo <rizzo_at_icir.org> wrote:
>> What about flow control? Is flow control required for these devices?
>
> the ones I am talking about don't implement any form of flow control.
> I suppose they would otherwise match the previous check.

They are many of this device and they do not have flow control.
I got two of them right here. One is for NXP LPC-P2148 and the other
is using Microchip PIC18F USB PICs.

Last time it was discussed here.
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-usb/2008-April/004907.html

I've tried the lpcusb based generic CDC-ACM device under
Linux/Windows/NetBSD successfully but not FreeBSD.

Xiaofan