I'm sorry about being a jerk regarding Sysinstall a week or so ago

From: Rob <jan6146_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 06:40:03 -0700
Hi,

I've very sorry about being such a jerk about my complaint regarding
Sysinstall a week or so ago.  It was a week where I was getting 2 hours of
sleep per day.  Finally my PCP had to intervene and knock me out with big
doses of sleeping pills.  :)   It occasionally happens, then I have half a
dozen apologies to make.  I promise I will never mention Sysinstall again!

I continue to use FreeBSD as I have for the last 10 years and I guess my
biggest contribution has been making it known to people and evangelizing it,
as it really does blow away Linux in performance.

Sincerely,  Rob

http://www.youtube.com/user/whiteflluffyclouds
(Ham radio videos)