Re: Recent Padlock changes break ssh

From: Patrick Bihan-Faou <ng-freebsd-current_at_mindstep.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:24:07 +0200
Hi,

I have noticed the same problem as described by Ian, on systems using C7
processor with padlock support compiled in the kernel, the very first
connection via SSH fails with the message indicated below (bad packet
length), subsequent connections are always fine.

This is with FreeBSD 6.x (I am now using 6.3-p3, but this has been
noticed since I started using C7 bases systems with FreeBSD 6.0)

Patrick.