NFS and nmount

From: Doug Rabson <dfr_at_rabson.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:47:25 +0100
Does anyone have patches that integrates NFS with nmount a bit more
usefully than it does right now? At the moment it just packs its
legacy nfs_args structure into a single nmount option which makes it
hard to extend. Ideally all the various NFS options should be passed
as individual nmount options. If there aren't any existing patches, I
will probably work on this since I need to add stuff for GSS-API
authentication options.