[BSD7] Openldap with SUDOers

From: <karim.bourenane_at_orange-ftgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 15:10:18 +0200
Hi Team, and All

I want to create a sudoers profile in my openldap, but i dont undestand
how to do.
Actually in my Ldap i have :
In slapd.conf
        # Sudoers definition base
        sudoers_base   ou=SUDOers,dc=domain,dc=com
        sudoers_debug 0

Distinguished Name: ou=SUDOers,dc=domain,dc=com

Distinguished Name: cn=defaults,ou=SUDOers,dc=domain,dc=com
With sudoOption:
                ignore_dot
                !mail_no_user
                log_host
                !syslog
                timestamp_timeout=10

Distinguished Name: cn=role1,ou=SUDOers,dc=domain,dc=com
ObjetClass : Top and SudoRole
sudoCommand : All
sudoHost : ALL
sudoOption: !authenticate
sudoUser : login1,login2

When i connect and try command "sudo su"
%sudo su
        Password:
        login1 is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be
reported.

Can anyone have idea, or better solution :)

Thanks

Karim Bourenane
Orange Business Services / Equant
RO&SI / IBNF / ENO / GNS