Problem with usb modem CMOTECH CCU550

From: Miguel Vásquez. <starbuck797_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 03:11:54 +0000 (GMT)
Hello everybody.

Hi, I am a novice in FreeBSD, I use FreeBSD 7.0 in a Acer Aspire
5570z laptop, I have tried to use my modem CMOTECH CCU550 but I have not
successful, Can you Help me??

Until now, I did the following thing:
I executed,
#kldload ucom
#kldload umodem
plug my modem and the system display:

ucom0: <CMOTECH CO., LTD. CMOTECH CDMA Technologies, class 2/0, rev 2.00/0.00, addr 2> on uhub2
ucom0: iclass 2/2
ucom0: data interface 1, has CM over data, has break
ucom0: status change notification available

after this, i tried to configure KPPP but, i can not to get to connect,
what is wrong??

I want to adapt my service of Internet for FreeBSD 7.0,
but, i can not make work my modem.

I hope you can help me.
Note: My English is not good, i speak spanish.

Best regards,
Miguel.

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo! La bandeja de entrada más inteligente.