Hard lockup with recent CURRENT when using mount_smbfs -- recursive lock message

From: Garrett Cooper <yanefbsd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 19:31:52 -0700
Hi guys,
       First hard lockup in a while.
       Just synced current to latest sources yesterday after having to
apply some patches to get things to cleanly compile. PR's posted at
the bottom of the message.
       When I run the following command:

optimus# mount_smbfs -I 192.168.10.47 -W WORKGROUP
//gcooper_at_orangebox/c$ /mnt/smbfs/
Password:

        My system just locked up. Nothing else that I can say other
than it says the following on the console (and it refuses to let me
login / interrupt the processor):

smb_co_lock: recursive lock for object 1

        The kernel hasn't panicked and I don't have any means of
accessing the machine, so I can't capture output from the kernel right
now :(.

        I'll post my kernel / system stats in a second once I reboot
the machine.

-Garrett

"Compile patches" PR's:
1. kern/124334