Re: iwn driver

From: Benjamin Close <Benjamin.Close_at_clearchain.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:41:43 +0930
Hi Stephen,
    At present iwn is in 8-Current and has had a number of changes to
support the updates net80211 layer. Since these changes are quite
extensive I can't see the driver being merged back to 7.x in the near
future. Your best bet is try the last version in p4, it should be
relatively stable.

You can find info about how to get the code at:
http://www.clearchain.com/wiki/Iwn

Cheers,
    Benjamin