Re: Vimage headsup.. revised.

From: Julian Elischer <julian_at_elischer.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 00:00:42 -0700
Julian Elischer wrote:
> At the BSDCAn devsummit we discussed how to proceed with committing
> Vimage to -current.
>
> the Milestones included something like:

However I think we need to delay by at least a week.
several issues have come up, none of them critical, but together,
limiting the amount of testing and tweeking that we have been able
to do.
Also some interesting work has turned up that may be relevent
at the later stages WRT cobining vimage and jails.

SO, I think we should add 2 weeks to each of these dates.

While I'd love to push ahead, commmon sense says that we will probably
regret rushing in too fast.