Re: Vimage headsup.. revised.

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 19:32:03 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008, Julian Elischer wrote:

> Jeremie Le Hen wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 12:00:42AM -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:
>>>  Also some interesting work has turned up that may be relevent
>>>  at the later stages WRT cobining vimage and jails.
>>
>> Is it possible to follow this work/discussion somewhere?
>>
>> Besides, I'd like to join the freebsd-virtualization_at_ mailing-list, but
>> I can't see it in Mailman.  Is it a private one?
>>
>> Thanks and regards,
>

> I've asked teh admins to get the virtualization mailing list archived and
> more generally available..

I has always been I think - as the "private" thing was sorted out
before creation.

It's on
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo

you can also go there directly:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-virtualization/

!!!!!!!!
be sure to read this though:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-virtualization/2008-May/000000.html
!!!!!!!!

It seems to be missing in the handbook still. Dunno why.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.