RE: ZFS sharenfs and NFS options

From: Michael Jung <mikej_at_paymentallianceintl.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 16:32:24 -0500
Just like any other exported file system is working for me - I have not
used it extensively though:

(root_at_zega) /usr/ports/net/nxserver# mount -t zfs
tank on /tank (zfs, local)
tank/export1 on /export1 (zfs, NFS exported, local)
(root_at_zega) /usr/ports/net/nxserver#

/etc/exports contains:

/export1        -maproot=root -alldirs -network 10.0.0.3 -mask
255.255.255.255

--mikej