HEADS UP! : vr(4)

From: Pyun YongHyeon <pyunyh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:19:17 +0900
Dear all,

I've committed overhauled vr(4) to HEAD. I believe overhauled vr(4)
fixed several long standing bugs such as driver hang on link state
change event and unreliable error recovery as well as poor Rx
performance.
In order to make vr(4) work on all architectures I had to change
important data structures in softc. No regression was reported yet
but if you happen to encounter any regression related with vr(4)
please let me know.

Thanks.
--
Regards,