Re: page fault panic in scioctl and console-kit-daemon

From: Alexander Nedotsukov <bland_at_bbnest.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:02:39 +0900
Better late than never :-) I am back. I understand your concerns and
can assure that use-mode code will do right. I changed wchan address
from system wide cdev pointer to syscons private address. What else
need to be done to get this checked in and/or will you do that or I
can proceed myself?

Thanks,
Alexander.