Re: HEADSUP: DTrace support in current

From: John Birrell <jb_at_what-creek.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:11:54 +0000
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 09:50:01AM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 10:24:34PM +0000, John Birrell wrote:
> > This is an early headsup for DTrace support being committed
> > to current. I plan to start committing stuff bit-by-bit
> > starting a week from now, subject to review of the bits.
>
> Hi John,
> Can you post a diff against -CURRENT?  Just the changes to files already
> in -CURRENT  (diff -ru instead of diff -ruN).

I'm not going to prepare one big diff because it isn't suitable
for people to review. You can get the whole thing from p4.

The diffs I will be preparing cover smaller areas of the code
such as the trap clock changes to add hooks which have nothing
to do with the wad of code in src/contrib/opensolaris, for instance.

--
John Birrell