Maintainer for System Console Driver

From: ketracel <ketracel_at_internode.on.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:04:31 +0800
If there is any System Console driver Maintainers here, or others who
may point me in the direction for contact with a Maintainer please
reply.

I request a simple alternative key stroke to the limiting "Scroll
Lock Key" for "Back Scrolling" the system console.

I suggest "Shift+Up/Down Arrow" combo as an alternative. Many Linux
distro's offer this key stroke for back scrolling the console.

This request is due to my recent experience with Apple USB keyboards
which do not have a Scroll Lock key. I have repeatedly attempted to
remap and assign Scroll Lock with "kbdmap" every variation failed to
provide any solution.

I expect an alternative back scrolling key stroke would make a
fantastic addition to the FreeBSD system console driver.

Best