bsnmpd hrProcessorLoad results incorrect on FreeBSD 7 or 8?

From: Michael Proto <mike_at_jellydonut.org>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 20:55:43 -0400
Is anyone seeing problems with bsnmpd reporting an incorrect
HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrProcessorLoad value under HEAD? I'm using the
default /etc/snmpd.config settings and am loading the
/usr/lib/snmp_hostres.so library just as I do in 6.3, but the value for
this MIB always reports CPU utilization at 100% regardless of the actual
load on the system. 6.3 and 6-STABLE both work correctly and report the
actual CPU utilization when queried.

I tested this on my 7-STABLE build system and see the same anomaly as I
do with HEAD. I last csuped CURRENT on 4/29 15:00 GMT. I'm thinking I'm
doing something wrong but wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing
this.

Thanks,
Proto