Anyone else seeing this (cvs wierdness)?

From: Ian FREISLICH <ianf_at_clue.co.za>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:12:39 +0200
Hi

Recently - I guess in the last month or two - successive cvs updates
always "updates" files in the follwing directories, this with no
update to the CVS repo:

cddl/contrib/opensolaris
contrib/ntp
contrib/ipfilter
contrib/expat
contrib/tcsh

I sync a local CVS repo using cvsup and I update my source using
'cvs -q update -PdA'

I've tried removing the offending parts of my source tree and the
repo and re-updating or syncing them but to no avail.  Is it just
me or are others seeing this?  Has there been repo "surgery" in
these areas that's causing this?

Ian

--
Ian Freislich