Re: ata mode at startup

From: CZUCZY Gergely <phoemix_at_harmless.hu>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 12:05:48 +0200
The thing is, in my case, the disk fails to work properly in UDMA100,
this means, when it's under heavier load, it does some errors. However,
it works perfectly in UDMA66. The sysctls affect all disks in the
configuration, and the other n-1 disks still needs to be tuned, nut
just the failing one. So, the sysctl is not a fine grained solution for
this issue as I see.