CFT: CVSMode for csup with MD5 check

From: Ulf Lilleengen <lulf_at_stud.ntnu.no>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 16:36:55 +0200
Hello,

As a followup to my previous patch on csup, I've tried to do some fixes to
RCS-files. However, instead of doing major workarounds in csup to handle
files which does not behave correctly to RCS, I implemented MD5 check of RCS
content. This means that the MD5 sum from cvsupd is checked against the
actual RCS content (which is different from a normal MD5 check, because
only the content is compared), and if it's not correct, a fixup of the file
will be sent, thus making sure that the contents are correct. I hope some of
you are able to test this.

There are still a few issues with cvsmode:
- Not correct entries in status file.
- I get unnatural high memory usage.

Patches here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~lulf/patches/csup/csup_2008-05-31_CURRENT.diff