Re: Unicode-based FreeBSD

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 08:09:34 +0100
Quoting Alexander Churanov <alexanderchuranov_at_gmail.com> (from Wed, 12
Nov 2008 17:52:37 +0300):

> Folks,
>
> Following Alexander's advice I've registered in wiki.freebsd.org as
> "AlexanderChuranov" and want to obtain contributor-level access to it. To my
> mind creating two pages would be sufficient: AlexanderChuranov (personal
> page) and SysconsUnicodeProject. The ability to create sub-pages under those
> two is also desired.

As you where already added when I had a look: I added a link on the
frontpage to your project. I suggest you add the content of your last
mail where you describe it to the wiki, instead of a link to the
initial mail of the project.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Hollerith, v:
	What thou doest when thy phone is on the fritzeth.

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild _at_ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137