Re: u3g and ubsa

From: Nick Hibma <nick_at_van-laarhoven.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:30:51 +0100
Myself as well. Actually I'm wondering how I ever survived without Internet
in the train ... :-) Annoying though is the fact that kmail does not handle
IP address changes very well.

Have just submitted my patches to FBSD-7 to Remko and he will take it from
there to comply with Releng requirements.

6.x will get the patch as well.

Nick