HEADS UP: multi/no-IPv4/v6 jails going to hit HEAD

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 23:55:38 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,

I haven't heard back anything bad after (almost) 24 hours since I
had released the latest patchset. So this is the HEADS UP for you
that unless major regessions or other important "stop"s show up
I plan to commit the latest multi/no-IPv4/v6 jail patch to HEAD
saturday (2008-11-29) morning UTC.

You'll find a few things like man page dates, etc. updated to the
current diff so it will slightly change - but there should be no
functional changes anymore (unless a regression is found or make
universe won't like me later today;-).

For patches see my original mail to freebsd-jail from last night
below and the entire thread here:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-jail/2008-November/000615.html

This is mostly intended for two things:
- to get out of the way for other vimage/mgmt work for 8.x
- possible MFC to 7 in a few weeks or rather months (don't even think
   about asking for 7.1-RELEASE; the answer would be: in case you are
   going to donate 100.000 USD I could start talking to re_at_ about that
   but we might need more money for bribing during the negotiations;)
and:
- add a lot of good FreeBSD marketing after the commit here - send
   patches! :-)

Regards,
Bjoern