HOWTO in wiki: adding custom dtrace probes in the kernel

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:45:14 +0100
Hi,

while working on adding dtrace probes to the linuxulator, I thought it
may be interesting for some people to know how to do this, so I added
some text/examples into the wiki how to add static dtrace probes in
the kernel:
     http://wiki.freebsd.org/HOWTO-dtrace-sdt

If you are interested in the great debugging possibilities of dtrace,
don't be afraid to add some probes to the kernel. It's cheap and easy.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Leela: You buy one pound of underwear and you're on their list forever.

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild _at_ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137