Re: i give up

From: Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen_at_math.missouri.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 00:11:44 -0600
Randy Bush wrote:
> what a tragic story.  and zero technical info, like even what your
> controller is.  best of luck in penguin land.  bye!

I have had experiences where modern hardware is such that Linux will
work, and FreeBSD won't.  So I find myself forced to use Linux.  But I
find the experience so frustrating, that as soon as FreeBSD catches up
to that hardware - and this always seems to happen - I immediately go
back to FreeBSD.

Stephen