Re: RFC: PCI SD host controller driver & mmc/mmcsd modules improvements

From: Ilya Bakulin <webmaster_at_kibab.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:58:20 +0400
On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 10:54:45 +0300
Alexander Motin <mav_at_FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Theoretically it may be an SDHC card. They are not responding to
> incompatible host with alike symptoms. I have already implemented MMC
> and SDHC support and going to publish it soon.
>
> --
> Alexander Motin

It's not SDHC, because none of my home card readers understand SDHC, and this card can be read in all of them. Under Windows (installed on the same laptop) this card can be read.
If you need any further information about this card - just say what you need :-)

I also have micro SDHC card (not mine), it responds exactly as that 2 Gb SD... But it can't be read in all my home equipment either :)

--
Ilya Bakulin <webmaster_at_kibab.com>