Re: [patch] fix build wrt ppbus

From: Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:00:24 +0200
* Xin LI <delphij_at_delphij.net> wrote:
> Here is a patch which can (presumbly) fix ppbus build issue...  I don't
> think I'm familiar with the code enough so I'd like to seek review from
> someone else.

I think it's better to abuse si_drv0 to store this data, which is why I
used dev2unit(). In the very far future we could decide to get rid of
make_dev()'s unit number and expose si_drv0 directly to the driver,
which is why I think that approach would be best for now.

--
 Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
 WWW: http://80386.nl/