Re: src tree CVS repo updates?

From: Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen_at_math.missouri.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 12:56:31 -0500
haro_at_kgt.co.jp wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> It seems that updates to src CVS repository have stopped on Oct 23rd.
> I don't see activities in cvs-src-old list, no updates through cvsup
> and CTM deliveries since then.
>
> Can anybody look at whats going on?

I saw another email which says that cvsup-master seems to have stopped
updating src.  I can confirm that I see this as well.  (However ports
seems to be being updated just fine.)

CTM gets its data directly from cvsup-master, which is why you haven't
seen any CTM updates with src.  Other than that, CTM production is
functioning properly.