Re: tcp_do_segment....again

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:09:52 +0000 (UTC)
On Sun, 26 Oct 2008, Jose Amengual wrote:

Hi,

> The problem persist even in stable 7.0, 7.1-PRERELEASE and 7.0-P5 , the
> postfix jail is living all the email in defer queue saying "Connection Time
> Out"
>
> This server give service to 300 clients and the network load os high.
>
> is there any clue how to resolve this ?

sorry if I am not reading back various links which include mails I had
sent which are entirely unrelated.

So you are seeing TCP problems. And you are running with a firewall
enabled?

Have you tried tcpdumping and seeing what exactly goes wrong?

do you have any offload stuff enabled (as the subject suggests)? If so
what happens if you disable this?

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.