Re: No root filesystem

From: Pascal Hofstee <caelian_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 23:09:49 +0200
On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 8:43 PM, John Baldwin <jhb_at_freebsd.org> wrote:
> The pci_mcfg_k8 patch (fixed version) is now in the tree.  So it is relative
> to that patch, but the k8 patch isn't needed on HEAD.

That explains why i had to manually apply the patch to my source tree.
I am at the moment rather forced to an old source-tree because of the
host of changes introduced recently that broke the last zfs-patchset
pjd provided.
Even though i only use ZFS for private data storage ... it's not
really an option for me to just "do without" for the time being.

So until pjd provides a new zfs patchset (or the zfs changes are
imported to CURRENT) i am basically stuck to a specific source-tree.

I'll try the new pcie patch when i get some time for it over the weekend though.

--
  Pascal Hofstee