Re: pci_alloc_resource is broken

From: Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy_at_optushome.com.au>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:54:30 +1100
On 2009-Mar-31 10:55:26 -0700, Barney Cordoba <barney_cordoba_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
>Its really you who is being condescending.

You _really_ need to learn some manners.  Despite your goading,
John has remained polite and helpful.

>in business for 20 years with 3000 active customers that

Given your attitude, I'm surprised you have _any_ customers.
I presume you have other minions who actually interact with them.

> If you were Bill Gates
>I'd accept that. But you're a programmer.

More insults.  BTW, I suspect Bill Gates considers himself a
programmer - he used to be a fairly good one.

>Now is a resource in use a "fatal" system error?

That depends on the resource but, possibly, yes.

>Face it please. You replaced one bug with another. If you spent half the
>effort doing it correctly as you are spending defending what you've done
>we'd all be a lot happier.

If you spent as much time helping the project by providing patches or
constructive input as you do insulting the developers, we'd all be a
lot happier.

--
Peter Jeremy