Re: KDE and input events.

From: <debardeleben_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 20:41:29 -0400
Are you running -CURRENT? I have found that my bluetooth
logitech mx-revolution mouse is broken yet again. I am seeing
stuff like you are seeing, where the buttons are just whacky.
usually the left button is permanently pushed, but at the moment
I am getting no motion events out of it. All of my recent issues
started when I updated to a version that included r190741 but
I have not yet proven this to be the source. For now I am using the
mouse pad on my dinovo keyboard, which seams to work.

Anyone know what the change to hid processing is for? so far
every time it is changed, my mouse stops working? until someone
restores some old code that is usually described as unneeded or
a work around for some other bug. Is there maybe a bug in the
Logitech HID implementation?

-Charles