make install krb5 conflict with heimdal

From: Gary Gatten <Ggatten_at_waddell.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 12:20:35 -0500
On FreeBSD 6.0.  I have FreeRADIUS installed and functional.  Trying to
integrate with AD so trying to install SAMBA for the NTLM Auth
functions.  SAMBA installs failed with a problem with krb5.  Finally got
the make of krb5 to succeed, but the make install fails with error
below.  Tried removing heimdal but FreeRADIUS depends on it!  Any help
getting past this paradox would be GREATLY appreciated!  I'm stuck right
now and really don't want to uninstall FreeRADIUS.

===>  Installing for krb5-1.6.3_5

===>  krb5-1.6.3_5 conflicts with installed package(s):
      heimdal-1.0.1

      They install files into the same place.
      Please remove them first with pkg_delete(1).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/krb5.