firefox3 gets stuck/freezing for 30 seconds every 30 seconds

From: O. Hartmann <ohartman_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:54:09 +0000
Since a week now my firefox3 got stuck and freezing for 30 seconds
(approx.) every 30 seconds. I'm running a SMP box with FreeBSD
8.0-CURRENT/amd64, OS is most recent.

I also recompiled firefox3, dbus, libX11 and xcb (maybe senseless since
I do not know what causes the freezing/hungs), but without success. By
the way, perl-5.10 is installed and every port has been recompiled
depending on perl. So ... I'm floating like a dead man in the water.
What can I do?

Regards,
Oliver