Re: ZFS checksum errors on umass(4) insertion

From: Richard Todd <rmtodd_at_ichotolot.servalan.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 23:25:43 -0500
John Baldwin <jhb_at_freebsd.org> writes:
> Can you please try http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/patches/dma_pg.patch?  This
> lines up with your analysis in that it fixes a problem in the bounce buffer
> code that was introduced with the new USB stack (and only triggers when the
> USB code has to use a bounce buffer).

I'll try to get this tested this weekend.  (Although, in my experience, the
bug is fairly intermittent, so it may take a while to show up if this bug
doesn't fix it.  On the other hand, I don't usually do large-scale data
transfers to USB/umass devices like the other guy does, so that might be a
good thing for me to try to test this.  Hmmm.)

                Richard