Re: ath problem w/ WPA2

From: Daniel Thiele <dthiele_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:35:13 +0200
Sam Leffler wrote:
> [...]
> Known problem that was diagnosed recently on this list (or possibly
> mobile_at_).  wpa_supplicant is passing the kernel an unexpected key index.
> You can check for the mailing list postings for more information as
> noone has submitted a PR.

Slawa, in case you have not found if already by yourself, the posting
Sam probably is refering to is: "Wireless connection (WPA-EAP) stops
working after a while" from March 24 on this list.

Sam, should we (Slawa and me) open a PR to gather all information on
this issue in one place so that it will be readily available once you
have (or someone else has) the time to look further into the problem?

Best regards,

Daniel