Re: linux-flashplugin-9 && firefox-3.0.7, 1 does not play in -CURRENT

From: eculp <eculp_at_encontacto.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 06:52:07 -0500
Quoting Matthias Apitz <guru_at_unixarea.de>:

> El día Sunday, April 19, 2009 a las 11:34:58AM +0200, Nicolas escribió:
>
>> Hi Matthias,
>>
>> I'm using Flash 9 on FreeBSD 8-Current, and it works great.
>> I tried the website you mentioned, and it works correctly, but in fact
>> firefox freeze when i close it, because of npviewer.bin crash.
>>
>> Can you send us your " pkg_version | grep linux "
>> Does your rc.conf look like this: linux_enable="YES"
>>
>> Nicolas.

Somewhat off topic but following the very simple instructions from
Nicolas <c.r.n.a_at_wanadoo.fr> given in the recent thread - "Flash10,
with up to date current, not even recognized with about:plugins."

I have flash 10 working as well as flash9  worked also on current.
The only "problem" is the npviewer.bin issues that I was also having
with flash9.

In case you are interested.

ed