Re: minor annoyance with usb transition (or pilot error)

From: Marc <ubm_at_u-boot-man.de>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 15:55:50 +0200
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 15:27:57 +0200
Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky_at_c2i.net> wrote:

> On Sunday 19 April 2009, Marc UBM Bocklet wrote:
> > Hiho! :-)
> >
> > I'm in the process of upgrading to the latest -current (I'm
> > currently running -current as of 02. Jan. 2009).
> >
> > I was using the new usb stack with the 02. Jan. -current and
> > consequently had to change my kernel config back to the old usb
> > naming scheme (after changing to the temporary new usb naming
> > scheme in January).
> >
> > While doing this, "device ugen" caused my kernconf to fail, I
> > had to comment it out. Including "device udbp" makes buildkernel
> > fail (I can reproduce this and post the error, but I believe this
> > is known).
>
> Did you include Netgraph options before including udbp ?

As far as I understand, there are no netgraph related options in my
kernel config file.

I attached my config file, ugen and udbp are commented out now but were
of course not when it failed.

> The udbp module builds ?

I just tried that, the module builds fine.

Thanks for the quick reply! :-)

Bye
Marc

--
"And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?"

W.B. Yeats, The Second Coming