Re: Can I post here? (Re: freebsd-current Digest, Vol 287, Issue 12)

From: Scot Hetzel <swhetzel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 11:42:10 -0500
2009/4/19 Сухоруков Александр <emoxam_at_gmail.com>:
> Hello all, please excuse me, i really didn't get can i post my problem here
> and hope for the help ?

Since, you haven't told us which version of FreeBSD your having the
problem with, here are some of your options:

If your problem is with FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT (develoment version), you
can post here.
If your problem is with FreeBSD 5.x, 6.x, or 7.x, then post to FreeBSD-Stable.
If your problem is with a Freebsd port/package, then post to FreeBSD-Ports.

You may also want to look at the FreeBSD handbook and see if there is
another list to post to:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL

Also, when sending messages to the lists, please use an appropriate subject.

Scot