Re: [patch] zfs livelock and thread priorities

From: Artem Belevich <fbsdlist_at_src.cx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:11:56 -0700
Ben,

My system had eventually deadlocked overnight, though it took much
longer than before to reach that point.

In the end I've got many many processes sleeping in zio_wait with no
disk activity whatsoever.
I'm not sure if that's the same issue or not.

Here are stack traces for all processes -- http://pastebin.com/f364e1452
I've got the core saved, so if you want me to dig out some more info,
let me know if/how I could help.

--Artem