HEADS UP: MLDv2 merge commencing

From: Bruce Simpson <bms_at_incunabulum.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:12:51 +0100
Hi all,

I have begun merging pieces of MLDv2 (Source-specific multicast for
IPv6) to the HEAD tree.
To begin with I've pushed some bug fixes from this spin in, as well as
the parts which won't depend on the kernel support having to be present.

A full UPDATING entry will be made once the remaining kernel pieces have
been pushed in. I'm currently trying to get a 'make universe' pass so I
can recompute the VIMAGE structure sizes.
[An additional side-effect of the MLDv2 spin is that the ip6_mrouter
socket gets virtualized, that's a sticking point just now.]

If there are any build issues, please let me know ASAP.

thanks,
BMS