Re: What's up with the SVN repository?

From: Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 19:44:43 +0200
* Thomas Backman <serenity_at_exscape.org> wrote:
> No commits at all in the last few days, and given "Please just bear
> with it until commits are restored" (from Attilio Rao)... How are
> things? Any status updates anywhere? I looked through the list of
> mailing lists, but didn't find a fitting one with a topic covering
> this.

The FreeBSD Project has been discontinued. Nothing to see here! ;-)

Ken Smith created the stable/8 branch, in preparation for 8.0-RELEASE.
This is the first time we're creating a new major branch since our
migration to SVN, so it turns out there are some problems with the SVN
-> CVS exporter catching up. After this issues have been resolved, the
release procedure should continue as expected.

It's a little unfortunate that this means some people will have to wait
for some newbus/netisr/etc bug fixes to land, but I assume it won't take
too long.

--
 Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
 WWW: http://80386.nl/