Re: What's up with the SVN repository?

From: Mel Flynn <mel.flynn+fbsd.current_at_mailing.thruhere.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 11:38:07 -0800
On Saturday 08 August 2009 11:05:14 Erik Trulsson wrote:

> (Subversion has fairly good documentation.  If you intend to use svn I
> would suggest you read that documentation to find all the things you can do
> and how to do them.)

It's on my TODO, as soon as I'm going to convert my local cvs to svn, which is
as soon as someone rewrites "how to set up a local cvs repository the freebsd
way" to the svn equivalent ;). Maybe I should be volunteering for that, since
everything seems to reside in svnadmin/.

Thanks all for guiding me to svn help switch.
--
Mel