Re: What's up with the SVN repository?

From: Dimitry Andric <dimitry_at_andric.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 23:03:48 +0200
On 2009-08-08 22:49, Doug Barton wrote:
> Artis Caune wrote:
>> I think "svn diff, svn co, patch" is the only way how to switch to stable/8.
> You guys are making this way too complicated.
>
> cd /usr
> mv src src-old
> svn co svn://svn.freebsd.org/base/stable/8 src
>
> Then if you have anything in the old tree that you need you can use
> 'svn diff' etc. and bring it over.

That's exactly what Artis is suggesting, except for swapping the co and
diff steps. :)

Anyway, you could consider not re-expanding the keywords a bug in
either Subversion, or the FreeBSD extensions to it.  Since the help says
"This behavior is similar to 'svn update'", you would expect it to
update keywords...