Weird console bug

From: Ivan Radovanovic <rivanr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:39:55 +0200
I just spotted one weird console bug - it is very easy to reproduce it -
it seems if you pipe commands together output of one command has
something with console settings (namely width of console)
For example, if you start opera (it is convenient since process is in
/usr/local... - long path), and then you want to check if opera is
running with something like
ps -axj | grep opera
You will receive different results depending on width on console window
(for example, for me no results on normal text mode console, in X it
depends on width of console you are executing above command in).