Re: No display after resume in r196086

From: Jakub Lach <jakub_lach_at_mailplus.pl>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 04:55:43 -0700 (PDT)
Damian Gerow wrote:

> When resuming from graphics mode, the screen is restored, but fails to
> update beyond restoring the initial display.  The keyboard responds (caps
> lock light turns on, changing the console results in an error beep), but
> that's about it.  Ctrl+alt+delete does cleanly reboot the system at this
> point, and after reboot, I can see the system did actually come back
> cleanly.

Hello.

It looks the same for T400/GM45, I never used sleep so maybe I missed
period when it worked fully. I reckon I had once pressed Fn+F12 by accident,
notebook resumed but mouse pointer stalled. When I tried it second time, It
failed to restore graphic, as above.

-best regards,
Jakub Lach

PS. amd64