Re: tools/kerneldoc

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:38:41 +0200
Quoting Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net> (from Fri, 14
Aug 2009 08:04:00 +0200):

> Quoting Andreas Tobler <andreast-list_at_fgznet.ch> (from Thu, 13 Aug
> 2009 21:13:51 +0200):
>
>> Alexander Leidinger wrote:

>>> I have patches for the subsys part. A little bit more than only
>>> the .m  files fix:
>>>   http://www.leidinger.net/FreeBSD/current/patches/dox.diff
>>
>> Thanks, I tried it and I was surprised how long such a build took.
>> Well, html and latex more than 5 hours on a p4 2.8GHz. And the
>> amount of data is also huge, nearly 2GB of data.
>
> Normally you need only one of them.

I have now the generated dox online. Hopefully updated daily (if my
cronjob is correct). See http://www.leidinger.net/blog/ for more infos
and the URL.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
QOTD:
	"I sprinkled some baking powder over a couple of potatoes, but it

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild _at_ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137