From 7.2-STABLE to RELENG_8 disk not accessible twe

From: Johan Hendriks <Johan_at_double-l.nl>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 21:16:02 +0200
Hello all
I have a FreeBSD box that was running a system with 5 disk.
1 for the OS and 2 gmirror pairs

the OS is on the motherboards controller as is /dev/mirror/gm0
The second mirror is on a 3ware controller.

These disks do not come up anymore.
I destroyed the mirror and try to load just one to get my data back.
If i put this disk in my other pc (running PCBSD) i can access it with no problem.

This is how my 8-BETA2 system stops.

i have the following in my /etc/fstab file.
/dev/twed0s1d  /mnt/data

THE FOLLOWING FILE SYSTEM HAD AN UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY:
          ufs: /dev/twed0s1d (/mnt/data)
Unknown error; help!
ERROR: ABORTING BOOT (sending sigterm to parent)!
aug 14 .........

I also did try to use the disk on the onboard controller, same resul, i can not access it.

i enclosed my dmesg from the machine.
this is the dmesg from only the base OS (ad4) and the WD 750 GB disk (ad8)that i cannot access attached to the onboard sata controller.

If i replace the base os disk (ad4) and put in the PCBSD disk and start it up i can see my ad8 disk like before.

thanks for your time.
b.t.w i am not in this weekend, i will be back on monday