Re: AP#1 Failed! panic y/n?

From: Patrick Lamaiziere <patfbsd_at_davenulle.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 17:08:03 +0200
Le Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:18:15 +0200,
Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl> a écrit :

> * Patrick Lamaiziere <patfbsd_at_davenulle.org> wrote:
> > From time to time, I see this at boot-time on my laptop (a Macbook
> > pro model 3,1). I'm not sure but it seems related if an USB device
> > is plugged in one plug (strange because the internal keyboard and
> > the touchpad are USB devices)
>
> So what does smbios.system.product say? (Escape to the loader prompt
> and run `show' or whatever it's called)

MacBookPro3,1

with dmidecode:
Handle 0x0011, DMI type 1, 27 bytes
System Information
        Manufacturer: Apple Inc.
        Product Name: MacBookPro3,1
        Version: 1.0
        Serial Number: W88080NBXAH
        UUID: 9CFE245E-D0C8-BD45-A79F-54EA5FBD3D97
        Wake-up Type: Power Switch
        SKU Number: System SKU#
        Family: MacBook Pro

> I'll have to re-add this device string to machdep.c to make it work
> again.

Thanks, the problem is quite reproductible here, so I can test anything
and any idea if it can help.

Regards.